Congratulations on this exciting time in your life! We’d like to help you in the planning of your special day. Below is a checklist and links to help you reserve the church, schedule premarital counseling and line up a wedding coordinator and other service providers.
- Reserve the church as soon as possible, we recommend doing this before reserving the reception hall. You can check on availability of the Church building and Priest by filling out a date request form
- Download our Wedding Policy and Agreement booklet. You will find helpful information and check lists here.
- Print and fill out the Wedding Information Form and mail back to the church office. This must be done in order to secure your wedding date.
- After the date for your ceremony is confirmed a Wedding Coordinator will contact you.
- Contact Anglican Counseling and Family Services to sign up for the next pre-marital counseling workshop.
- After completing the pre-marriage seminar and set up a time to meet with the Pastor officiating your service.
- Contact and reserve musicians and soloists, meet to choose musical selections.
- Acquire Marriage License from the Courthouse.
- Stop by the Church office to pay fees due.
If you are considering marriage or have been married for years. It’s never too early or too late to explore tools that can help you build a vibrant, strong, and satisfying marriage that will last a lifetime. Pre-Marriage classes and post-marriage counseling are important preparation for a lifetime commitment.
The essential elements of a great marriage:
- What a wife needs and what a husband needs
- Divorce-proof your marriage (research based)
- How to communicate, listen, and keep it positive
- Blending two separate lives into one (money, parents, holidays, etc.)
- Capturing the beauty of differences in a marriage
Cost: $xxx per couple/ $100 for returning couples. If cost for the seminar is a concern, please speak with your pastor or members of your family about possible financial help.
Contact xxxx for questions or more details about the upcoming Spring 2017 classes, xxx-xxxx.